Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Supplementing and Possibly Replacing Your Full Time Job

Supplementing and Possibly Replacing Your Full Time Job
From Wendy Moore, About.com

What is your side business? 

Isagenix is a network marketing company providing nutritional breakthroughs, giving people a unique tool that’s never been available to them before. With 50 million Americans expected to diet this year alone, and most failing to keep the weight off, sports nutrition and weight loss has become a $19.6 billion U.S. industry. This opportunity has proven itself to me to be a viable and rewarding source of income to secure my financial future. It allows me the flexibility to be my own boss and balance responsibilities of career and family. I have found both financial and nutritional success with Isagenix.

Why did you choose this particular business? 

As a real estate agent working in a changing economy I was stressing my body and my bank account and was looking for a nutritional system to support my body and a business opportunity to support my family. As I used the products, the results spoke for themselves and people in my sphere started to inquire about my overall health, wellness and weight loss. I was also determined to find a business to supplement my real estate income in a fluctuating market. Isagenix offered a profitable and inexpensive way to earn residual income and take control of my own fate. Isagenix affords me the opportunity to increase my annual income by an additional 25-50% depending on the year.

Advice 

  • My advice to someone who's working full time and wants to start something on the side is to ask yourself the following set of questions to make an educated decision on pursuing:
  • Leverage – Can I train other people to work with me?
  • Control – Does the company have a proven training system?
  • Creativity – Will the business allow me to be creative and develop my own personal style & talents?
  • Expandability – Can my business grow indefinitely?
  • Predictability – If I keep expanding my business, will my income increase with success and hard work?
-- Wendy Moore, wendy-moore@sbcglobal.net

1 of 12

No comments:

Post a Comment