Sunday, March 20, 2011

IsaLean Bar

Testimonials


“The new bars are to live for!”
- Jimmy S., No. 1 Income Earner and 9 Star Golden Circle, Pennsylvania


“I love the new bars. They’re the most delicious tasting bars yet!”
- Shiva B., 1 Star Silver Circle, California


“New bars taste great. They seriously taste like a candy bar and if they’re healthy for you and taste like that, then it’s something!”
- Derek M., Associate, Utah


“They’re like Snickers candy bars!”
- Bill A., 1 Star Silver Circle, California


“The new bars have a nice texture, soft, crunchy and a good flavor.”
- Mint, Star Consultant, California


IsaLean® Bars save my life every time I’m caught on an airplane or am unable to eat a healthy meal on the run!
- Alicia P., Colorado


IsaLean® Bars are my “M&M” snack – I cut a bar into pieces and enjoy one morsel at a time. Just cut the bar lengthwise in the pieces and then into cubes. These satisfy me better than a calorie-laden candy bar and keep my energy levels high.
- Pam F., Oklahoma


At lunch time during the week I go to the gym to work out so when I get back to my office I like to have a meal replacement bar. I know I am having a balanced meal with IsaLean® Bars and it makes me feel good about myself.
- Anna M., Texas


I like to chop up IsaLean® Bars and mix them with chopped up SlimCakes® and organic raw almonds for an awesome trail mix that fills me up between meals.
- Rick R., California


IsaLean® Bars are delicious. I will never buy another energy bar again!
- Rose M., California


My kids are hooked on IsaLean® Bars! We buy five boxes a month. Thank you Isagenix for giving my three very active boys something else to snack on!
- Maria L., New York


I used to be addicted to sweets. I had an IsaLean® Bar before a church Halloween party and was tempted by one table of cake. But, I felt so satisfied from the IsaLean® Bar that I didn’t have a bite and didn’t feel deprived.
- Sherrie H., Illinois

What makes IsaLean Bars unique?
IsaLean Bars contain a high-quality whey protein from New Zealand, where the cows are pasture-fed and not treated with hormones or antibiotics. The protein is extracted from the milk using an exclusive, proprietary technology. Isagenix® has sole access to this exclusive manufacturing process; no other company in the world can mimic what we have done in order to produce our whey protein concentrate. Using this proprietary technology, IsaLean Bars contain lower lactose levels and a higher amino acid profile.

Why are IsaLean Bars so important for the body?
IsaLean Bars provide balanced nutrients to maximize nutrition while minimizing calorie intake for safe weight loss. IsaLean Bars contain superior nutrition compared to other meal alternative bars on the market.

Can children eat IsaLean Bars?
Yes, adults and children alike can benefit from the exceptional nutritional profile in IsaLean Bars. They taste great and can be used as a total meal replacement or a great healthy snack.

Power your way through the day.
When you’re on the go, grab this delicious, convenient, nutritionally-complete meal replacement bar that will reduce cravings and keep you satisfied for hours! Our Lemon Passion Crunch and Chocolate Decadence contain the same nutritional profile as our two other bars. We have also improved the taste and texture of our Chocolate Cream Crisp and Chocolate Peanut Crunch Bars. Two new flavors. Four amazing products.

Why replace a high-calorie meal with an IsaLean® Bar?
  • Packed with premium undenatured whey protein, healthy fats and energy-boosting carbohydrates
  • Low calorie with no trans fats
  • Superior amino acid profile and lower lactose levels for easier digestion
  • Great as a part of your Total Health and Wellness or Cleansing and Fat Burning Systems to maximize weight loss while safely lowering caloric intake
  • Complete nutrition for kids and adults

TIM MORRIS
ISAGENIX CONSULTANT
206.396.7816
http://www.beachermorris.isagenix.com/
http://www.isamovie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment